Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Private Person to File Motion for Entry of Judgement and Writ of Execution

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Virgilio Palaroan

Arresto Menor
In the absence of a lawyer,as a private litigant/Plaintiff can he file the above motion at the Original Lower Court after receiving only Certified true copies of Final Court Resolution from Court of Appeals and Certificate of Finality of Judgement or Resolution regarding a Civil Case for Quieting of Title,Recovery of Possession and Damages.

If so can you send me a Format to be use?With the motion do I need to send a registered copy to the Defendant as well? Or its Counsel? Would apppreciate a feedback.Thankyou

View user profile


Reclusion Temporal
It should be filed or at least be signed by a lawyer.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum