Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Advice on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:46 am


Arresto Menor
Hi, I need to know what file can be filed against me if we were a group that invested money on a business, i handled the money and transactions. Now there is no written document that they handed the money to me and that the client really exists (even if he does exist). But the business went sour and client did not pay so all our investment was gone. Now they are demanding their money back (even if we all lost money) and threatening to take me to court. i want to know what case they can build against me or if they have a case because no written transaction ever occurred. Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Need Advice on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:09 pm


if i were their lawyer, I would send you a demand letter to account for the funds given to you. if you do not respond or unable to account for the funds, then I would likely recommend filing of estafa through abuse of confidence against you.

your defense would be to account for where the money went.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum