Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEED Advice PO ! :(

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 NEED Advice PO ! :( on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 am


Arresto Menor
hi attorney. itanong ko lang po kung pwede bang kasuhan ng mama ko yung kapatid nya or ano po pwedeng legal na gawin para ma proteksyonan mama ko?
ung tito ko po kasi may kabit, yung kabit niya kung ano ano isinusumbong sa tito ko about sa mama ko. hanggang sa napuno na yung tito ko at sumugod sila kanina dito sa bahay at kung ano ano pinagsasasabi sa mama ko. wala po kaming magawang mga anak kasi po di po naming kayang labanan yung tito namin.
yung kabit ng tito ko po sinabunutan yung mama ko kanina at pasugod pang sumugod dito sa bahay. pumunta na po ng baranggay mama ko at balak naming kasuhan ng trespassing at paninirang puri.
ang problema ko lang po ay kung anu po pwede naming gawin na legal na aksyon para hindi na po humantong sa pisikalan ang pag aaway ng mama at tito ko. pwede po bang kasuhan ng mama ko tong tito ko if ever man na saktan sya at magpa medical? kung hindi man po, anu po pwede naming gawin na legal para ma proteksyonan tong mama ko. salamat po !

View user profile

2 Re: NEED Advice PO ! :( on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:55 pm


she should get medico-legal certificate then file a complaint at the bgy

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum