Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

karapatan ng isang anak

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 karapatan ng isang anak on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:51 pm


Arresto Menor
illegitimate po akong anak,pero nun pagka matay ng ama ko napag kasunduan namen (legitimate child) na bigyan ako nang kaparte sa naiwang lupa ng aming ama.pero yung lupa po na iyon ay buo pa,di pa po nahahati ngayon po isinala po ng legitimate child yung lupa (buo) na hindi po ipinapaalam sa aken,at ayaw na rin po nila ako bigyan ng karapatan.(like, pag aani sana sa niyog at palay).ano po ang dapat kung gawin.salamat poh.

View user profile

2 Re: karapatan ng isang anak on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:02 pm


if your father signed your birth certificate, you can file a complaint for settlement of his estate. check if the son transferred the property to his name without including you.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum