Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what case to file against my ex husband

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what case to file against my ex husband on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:48 am


Arresto Menor
Hi,I just want to seek for your advice. My husband and I were together for total of 4yrs ( 2yrs married )and separated last Dec 2011. I actually kicked him out of the house because I read a text message from another woman on his phone. We worked together and last Feb 2012 I found out that his other woman also works in our office. I asked the girl about it and she denied any involvement with my husband. My husband also denied it. Every time my husband comes over for a visit someone was constantly calling him. One night when he was sleeping I saw his phone on the floor and checked it...the woman texted him "babe ano gawa mo?" to which my husband replied with "timpla ng milk" I got the number and asked people from work, found out that it's the same girl. Then I found that their relationship started late Nov 2011, I found out everything about them. I had to resign from work because of too much embarassment. My co workers said that now that I resigned their relationship is already out in the open, PDAs and all. What case can I file against them?

View user profile

2 Re: what case to file against my ex husband on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 pm


file a case of immorality with the HR. you can also file repeated marital infidelity against your husband under ra 9262. if they are living together , concubinage, if not, monetary damages against girl also

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum