Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

republic act 9262

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 republic act 9262 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:51 pm


Arresto Menor
hello, i just curios, my husband works in uk, he has student visa, he sends 7500 per month for my two kids, is it possible that i can file a case against him? when our eldest son was hospitalized it took him forever to ask if our son is okay, i kept on leaving him messages on facebook about our sons situation and asked for his financial support but he told me that he will not give money for emergencies because he gives us money monthly which is not enough to support our kids. btw, we are separated but not yet annulled. all i want is for him to give our kids proper support. thank you

View user profile

2 Re: republic act 9262 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:14 pm


i do not believe a case of econ abuse will apply. perhaps a civil case for increase in support will be more proper

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum