Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my father has an illegitimate child abroad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 my father has an illegitimate child abroad on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:03 am


Arresto Menor
my parents are married for 26yrs now. my father went to hong kong when i was 4 yrs old. to support us and now im 25. but last year a text to my mom shocked us all. "hndi kna nya mahal, may anak na kmi ni R dito." (something like this). since that happened my father tends to give us not enough to support us anymore. my younger sister is still studying and now we are really short. we cannot pay the bills on time, my mom filed loans that is due already on almost everything we have. my father even asked my mom to give him money because he has also debts there in hk.

my mom told me that the woman whom my father has living with in hk has a contract for domestic helper and instead finishing it my father paid the contract in hk.

my consultation is what are the possible cases my mom can file to my father?

View user profile

2 Re: my father has an illegitimate child abroad on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:24 am


Arresto Menor
sana maadvisan nyo ako kasi po mkikisbay po ako sa friend ko na pupunta ng hk sa wed. titignan ko po status ng tatay ko dun at kung mgkakaroon ng chance na mguusap kmi.
my father nga pla is a resident in hk at pagkakaalam namin iniisponsoran nya ung kinakasama nya.
salamat po.

View user profile


econ abuse under ra 9262 if he is no longer sending support. but dont expect much to happen if he's not here.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum