A girl had an affair to a married guy almost 8 years ago and had a child with him. The wife knows about the affair, thus the girl ended the relationship with the husband. The married guy keeps on pursuing the girl reasoning out the she is the one she truly loves. For almost 5 years, they had an on-and-off communication (no affair). Sometime in April 2011, the wife and the husband got separated because the wife had an affair with a Lesbian and their relationship is still ongoing up to present. When they got separated, the wife keeps on telling the husband to look for another girl to love and even suggested that the husband should get back with the girl whom she had a child. Finally, sometime in December 2011, the husband and the previous girl got back together. When the wife learns of this, she got mad and threatens both of them that they she will put them in jail for having an affair and a child. Up to present, the wife keeps on threatening and harassing the girl by sending SMS and calling, using foul languages and even threatening the child. Currently, the wife is demanding that the husband finds a house where she and their 3 children can live and a weekly support and if the husband doesn’t comply to this, she will continually harass and threatens the girl. Now, the 2 older kids (9 and 7 in ages) doesn’t want to stay with their mother and prefers to be with their father. The youngest who is turning 4 stays with the sister of their mother.
(1) Can the wife file a case against the husband and the girl? What would it be?
(2) Can the husband also file a case against the wife for having an affair with a lesbian? What would it be?
(3) Can the girl file a case against the wife for harassing and threatening her and her child?
(4) For the custody of their children, who has the right?
(5) Can legal separation or annulment be filed for such case?
thanks and hope for some enlightenment