Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can you mortgage a land title with 3 ownership

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Can you mortgage a land title with 3 ownership on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Arresto Menor
Hello. Good day po.

I would like to ask po if they can mortgage/sell a land title if there are 3 owners signed in that land title?

2nd question. Can one owner transfer his 1/3 share of land to his name leaving the other 2 behind?

Thanks and more power.

View user profile

yes, if all 3 owners sign the mortgage or if the mortgagee is willing to accept only the part which is owned by the ones willing to sign.

2) yes

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 lot property on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Arresto Menor
hello poh.. pwede po bah 3 names sa lot title?? ang parents ko kasi gusto na ilipat sa amin ang property kaso nahirapan siya e divide yong property kaya gusto niya saya name namin tatlo ang ilagay sa lot title. pwede po ba yon????

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum