Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:17 pm


Arresto Menor
atty may isa poh akong anak sa nobyo ko... ngayon 3gulang na ang bata ang kaso wla akong natanngap na suporta galing sa kanya.... may laban poh bah ako kung sakaling sampahan ko siya ng kaso... hindi po cxa nka perma sa birth certificate kasi hindi napoh siya nag pakita sa akin mag mula ng malaman nya na buntis ako....

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Write a demand letter asking him to give support to your child.maybe you can retain a lawyer for this.vThen if he does not take action on your demand you can ask your lawyer to file an action for support or a case for violation of Violence Against Womenr and their Children Act. The question about his none participation in the preparation of your child's certificate of live birth may be tackled in the case that you will file..your lawyer will be the one to find a way to prove that your child is fathered by your former boyfriend. Good luck and God Bless!

View user profile

3 thank u on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:37 am


Arresto Menor
thank you atty...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum