Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Needs advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Needs advise on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:41 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day Atty! We need your advise.. My husband is a chief engineer at a Shipping company and he signed a contract for 6mos only(August 2011-January 2012),ship location is @ Brazil.. Before his end contract, he notified his office already that he'll be going home January 2012.. Then came January and he was not able to come home because his reliever's visa was not available.. Today is march 21 already and still, he can't go because he doesn't have a reliever.. He's physically & mentally exhausted already and he wants to go home. What can we do? Your advise will be very much appreciated..

View user profile

2 Re: Needs advise on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:59 pm


Arresto Menor
hi...gud pm po...Gusto ko po sana ng advice regarding sa ama ng anak ko na lagi sya nagsasabi alang pera pero isa sya sa mga corporate stockholders ng company nila?nag file na po AKO ng case sa knaya RA9262 criminal case po..and may warrant na po sya..ang problem diko alam sa talaga tunay address ng lalaki na yan.may pang gastos sa bisyo sa anak nya ala.pinahinto ako magwork and then iiwanan kmi ng anak ko..ano po gagwin ko sa taong ganto?thanks

View user profile

3 Re: Needs advise on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:58 pm


ellechor, he should reach out to the nearest philippine consulate.

angel, nothing else to do but to keep looking for him so warrant can be enforced.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum