Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Sale Transfer

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deed of Sale Transfer on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:23 am

Arresto Menor
Hi. My mother purchased a land from her uncle and had the deed of sale notarized. She did not proceed with the TCT registration because she suddenly decided to give the land to me and have it registered under my name. How do I go about it? Can we make a new deed of sale signed by me and my mom's uncle? Thanks a lot!

View user profile

2 Re: Deed of Sale Transfer on Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 am

Arresto Menor
Hi gud am po, ask ko lang pwede ba ilipat ung deed of sale sa isang canadian citizen.

View user profile

3 Re: Deed of Sale Transfer on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:29 pm

anonymous, will your uncle approve it?

ahyesha, if for land, no, unless it's a former filipino

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Deed of Sale Transfer on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:52 am

Arresto Menor
Good Morning Atty! We're planning to buy a piece of land in QC po. Yung tct po nakapangalan pa sa lola (deceased) ng mga nagbebenta. Pero dneclare nila na buhay pa sya. May isa pa syang heir na buhay. Is it possible po na gumawa sila o gumamit ng SPA using the name of remaining heir? And I asked for authorization to get a certified true copy of ctc. Kaso po, Yung mga unang nakabili baka maapektuhan. Dahil on process na daw po ang pag segregate nila ng title.

Thanks and Godbless!!!

View user profile

5 Re: Deed of Sale Transfer on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:53 am

Arresto Menor
*TCT pala Wink

View user profile

6 Re: Deed of Sale Transfer Today at 6:36 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum