Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I need help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I need help on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:44 pm


Arresto Menor
Atty,married po ako at nagkaroon ng relasyon sa isang married guy din 5 years ago at nagresulta ng isang anak na lalaki..right after i found out n buntis ako eh nkipaghiwalay ako sa asawa ko and move back to my parents house..ndi po ntapos ang communication nmen ng father ng second child ko and nagkikita kme once in a while..ngayon po eh nag decide sya na mkipaghiwalay n sa asawa nya for good,pero ndi po kme nagsasama..ang kaso po nagbabanta po yung asawa nya na guguluhin ako at ipapakulong kpag ndi sya binalikan ng asawa nya..would it possible yung sinasbi ng wife nya na pde nya ako idemanda at ipakulong ng ndi nadadamay o makukulong ang asawa nya..please help..i need advice

View user profile

2 Re: I need help on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:33 pm


she can file a case, but if you are not living together, i don't believe it will prosper

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum