Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surname problem..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 surname problem.. on Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:12 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi good day po.. ask ko po sana kung paano ko po maayos yung sa birth certificate ko. ganito po kc ang nangyari sakin sir..

yung time na nag aaral po ako since elem. hanggang mkatpos ako. ang nakalagay po sa b-certificate ko ay (JERALD H. STO. DOMINGO) ito ay handwritten. tpos nung kumuha po ako ng b-certificate sa NSO. eto na n lng po nakalagay sa b-certificate ko (JERALD H. DOMINGO) nawala po ung (STO.) napansin ko po dun sa xerox copy na binigay ng cityhall samin ay parang sinulat lng ung (STO.) pero ang nakalagay dun sa father ko ay JUNE D. STO. DOMINGO kaya dapat talga (JERALD H. STO. DOMINGO) ang tama. how can i fix this?? and what document i need to fix this? and in this case how much ang
thank you po Sir.. god bless! Smile

View user profile

2 Re: surname problem.. on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:09 pm

you need to file a petition in court to have your birth certificate amended. hire a lawyer for this as he will be the one to tell you what documents are required...may hearing din ito!

View user profile

3 Re: surname problem.. on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 am


Arresto Menor
Hi sir,
May chance pa po kaya ma-correct ung name and b-day ko sa School record? graduate na po ako. on my BC my name is VERU AN CASIMINA HUERNO & my bday is DEC 30, 1980. while i am using since nag aral ako ay RUBY ANN CASIMINA HUERNO & DEC 18, 1980. at ito po ang nasa school & employment records ko. Thanks in advance...

View user profile

4 Re: surname problem.. on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:45 pm


Arresto Menor
ahh ganun po ba? sir ask ko gaano po katagal ang pag process nito? at how much po ang magagastos?

tnx po!!

View user profile

5 Re: surname problem.. on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:34 am


Arresto Menor
Hi sir,

I have a problem with the surname of my daughter. My wife and I just got married last year, but our daughter is now already 7 years old. she is now using her illegitimate surname named after a different father. we were hoping to change her surname of course to my surname. what are the steps and procedure we should do? thank you in advance for your help.

View user profile

6 Re: surname problem.. on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:21 pm


veruan, write to your hr and school and explain the situation so they can change their records

ryan, adoption is your recourse

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: surname problem.. on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:01 am

Marietta Dumrique

Arresto Menor
hi attorney,
pano po ba ang gagawin ko sa miss spelled ng surname nn mother ko sa birth certificate nya? 70 years old na po cya at gusto ko po sanang kuhanan gyc ng passport

View user profile

8 Re: surname problem.. on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:25 pm


Arresto Menor
i want to get a passport pero the problem po ay married ako sa 1st husband ko which is 30 years ba po kaming seperated and we dont have communication na at meron po akong husband ngayon na di kami maried and we have 4 children at surname nya ang ginagamit ko how can i get passport pwede ko po bang gamitin ang dati kong surname ng single ako.. la po kasi ang hsband ko dito ngayon nasa abroad po sya. please advise po thanks and more power po sa website nyo na ito.. thanks and God Bless po

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum