Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VAWC: Respondent did not file a counter-affidavit

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

qtche

Arresto Menor
I

Last edited by qtche on Tue May 01, 2012 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

attyLLL

you've filed it so just wait for the resolution. i don't recommend you complicate it by filing additional charges.

there are very few ra 9262 cases decided by the supreme court, so it's difficult to say how the law on econ abuse will be applied to an unmarried pregnant woman. if i were his lawyer, i would argue that he has no legal obligation to the unborn child because there is no evidence that he acknowledged that he is the father. i hope he signed the first child's birth certificate.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

qtche

Arresto Menor
He signed the birth certificate of our first child and we are planning to file compulsory recognition to undergo DNA testing for our 2nd child.

View user profile

attyLLL

then after you get the dna result, you can file your additional charges.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

qtche

Arresto Menor
atty, what if he won't reply sa mga subpoenas na ipapadala sa kanya ng court, what will happen? I can sense kasi na babalewalain niya ang case and possibe taguan nya.

View user profile

attyLLL

the case will then be resolved based only on the evidence that you provided

View user profile

tim_belle

Arresto Menor
helo po, meron po akong kakilala na pinadalhan ng subphoena for counter affidavit. tanong ko lang po on the day na pinapapunta cla sa fiscal ofis tapos yong respondent ay hndi mkapag.atend, is there a possibility na pwede po iyon yong abogado nya nalng ang pumunta? and what are the consequences po nito?
nakakuha po sya ng mga goods sa isang mall worth 800 pesos po

View user profile

attyLLL

the respondent has to be present to file his counter affidavit. if not, then the case will be decided based only the version of the complainant

View user profile

vanwald23

Arresto Menor
with regards to this atty. can the complainant not be around once the respondent file his counter affidavit? thanks.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum