Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

seeking advice in court w/foreclosure

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 seeking advice in court w/foreclosure on Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:32 am

Arresto Menor
greetings, new to this view. need some legal guidance in a foreclosure case. not sure which way to go with this. any advice would be helpful (yes, bankruptcy is available).
briefly: foreclosure occurred early 09, action stopped due to improper service w/motion to vacate. atty for plaintiff agreed to provide final numbers to reinstate loan. defendant atty then withdrew, and a second summons was served by plaintiff with the same info. as p.o.a., i answered summons neither confirming or denying and have received no response to answer and no final numbers from plaintiff atty. last call to loss mitigation resulted in a referral to plaintiff atty. office. nothing pending on district court docket CJ-2009-1428, state of oklahoma - tulsa, ok. as of this writing.
looking for input on my next move. thanks.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum