Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

right to travel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 right to travel on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:44 pm


Arresto Menor
What are the steps to do if you want to sue an immigration officer who didnt allow you to go out of the country because he/she is ONLY being suspected that he/she will work outside the country. Visiting an ASEAN country doesnt need any visa and even with a confirmed hotel bookings and return ticket. They just do it even the right person is actually travelling on purpose. It doesnt happen to me yet but it happened to a friend of mine.

View user profile

2 Re: right to travel on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm


you can file a complaint for damages against the BI and the personnel directly, but the better legal solution is to challenge their authority which stems from an executive issuance.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum