Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hospital asking for additional 8k fee

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hospital asking for additional 8k fee on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:26 pm

jerry082603

Arresto Menor
hi to all,

if you may advise me with my problem. the hospital is asking me additional 8k. my story started when my wife give birth we had a medical bill of 59k some of the charges was covered by our medical insurance, we're quoted with a final bill of 11400, we paid that in full and got cleared from the hospital. after 2weeks the hospital called and asking us to pay 8k because thier was a mistake in the bill, they mistakely deducted 35k from our medical insurance but we are only covered 25k. my question would be i'm i obligated to pay that 8k?

View user profile

2 Re: Hospital asking for additional 8k fee on Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:51 pm

attyLLL

legally, yes.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum