Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how can i prevent my partner from getting his PRC license?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi, me and my partner has been living together as common law spouses for almost 10 years now and we have one child. He recently passed his board exam as 2nd Officer. Couple of days ago i found out that he has several relationships w/ other women and worst is he is already married to another women whom he had a child and later abandoned because he said I am the one he loves. It created too much depression on my part and almost die when i attempted to commit suicide upon learning this bitter truth. I would like to make him liable for the humiliation he caused me, he promised that we would soon get married but not it is no longer possible now that he's already married to another woman. And he continously does the same thing and he even transmitted a n STD from the other women he went out with. I need help, can i file a case againts him in PRC to hold his license?

Last edited by vhye12 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional information)

View user profile


file a complaint for immorality at the board of examiners in prc

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum