Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer of title

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Transfer of title on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:14 pm

matt13

Arresto Menor
Good day atty. i have inquiry with regards my grand father property. he had 8 hectares of agricultural property here in cavite. but it is under tax dec under my lolo's father name who died many years ago. they are 5 siblings who will share the property. all of her brother and sister signed a SPA giving the authority that my lolo can sell the property or process the to have a title under her name.tax dec are update as of this year. is the SPA will do to process the titling of land?what other legal matter can we do to for us to have title under the name of my lolo?

thanks so much

View user profile

2 Re: Transfer of title on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 pm

Almondo

Arresto Mayor
Im not a lawyer,,, For first time Title I have seen it written on the Title that you cant do anything with the land for 5 years,,, NOT sell, subdivide, colatrol as loan.

View user profile

3 Re: Transfer of title on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:50 pm

suz54

Arresto Menor
hi atty.!

i failed to pay my transfer of title tax when i bought a condo unit. can the assessed amount due be paid in installments? i don't have access to big cash. thank you!

View user profile

4 Re: Transfer of title on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:40 pm

attyLLL

you can try to negotiate with the assesor's office

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 thank you! on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:09 am

suz54

Arresto Menor
i will try that. thank you!

View user profile

6 Re: Transfer of title on Thu May 03, 2012 10:39 am

Meldz

Arresto Menor
good morning po! hingi po sana ako advice. our house is standing on my grandparents land who died few years ago. sabi ng uncle ko na bilhin ko na lang yung lot since dun naman na nakatayo house namin. we agreed po. sa deed of sale sinu po ang may karapatang pumirma at sinu ang dapat may knowledge sa pagbenta sa amin ng lupa. may mga uncle at anti po kasi ako na patay na pero may mga anak na naiwan.

View user profile

7 Re: Transfer of title on Fri May 04, 2012 1:42 am

ella_11024

Arresto Menor
gud day po! hingi po sana ako ng advice regarding sa bibilhin naming lupa sa byenan ko..ano po bang mas mura sa pagpapatransfer ng title? deed of sale or deed of donation?may difference po ba kung sakali? 140 square meter lng naman ung lupa at binebenta nya samin ng 150k.. nais ko po sana na pangalan naming mag-asawa ang lalabas sa title..kapag po ba deed of donation ang gagawin, pangalan lng po ba ng asawa ko ang mailalagay sa title? by the way, ung titulo po pala ay nakapangalan po sa byenan kong lalaki at babae..pero namatay na ung lalaki kng byenan..posible po bang malipat sa pangalan naming mag-asawa kung sakali?

View user profile

8 Re: Transfer of title on Fri May 11, 2012 6:37 pm

angelcry22

Arresto Menor
hello po atty. hingi po sana ako ng advise. bumili po ako ng lupa at bahay na installment po ang payment gumawa po kami ng deed of conditional sale nakalagay po doon ang term ng payments tapos po doon sa contract may nakalagay na. it is further agreed that the vendor shall borne the expenses for the capital gain tax and the vendee will shoulder the expenses for the documentary tax, registration fees and transfer tax. wala pa pong title ang lupa kasi hindi pa po lumalabas sa national housing at kung may title man po hindi pa po yun naka name doon sa may ari kundi sa association pa po ng lugar. kelan po ba nagbabayad ng capital gain tax? kapag po ba ipatransfer ko na sa name ko ang title from the association? kasi ang title po ng land nakaname pa sa samahan ng magkakapitbahay association. di ko po aksi maintidihan ang capital gain tax at kung kelan magbabayad niyan kasi sa pagkakaalam ko ang vendor ang nagbabayad non, pero kung before kumuha ng title naibenta na sa akin wala na bang babayaran na capital gain tax ang vendor? please help po thank u in advance

View user profile

9 Re: Transfer of title Today at 10:28 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum