Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Advice on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:56 pm


Arresto Menor
I need legal advice. Ang BF ko po kasi may naka live in for 6 years and naghiwalay na po sila last year, may baby po sila and yung babae po nagbabanta na guguluhin nya daw po ang buhay ng bf ko at ang buhay ko. ano po ba pwede ko i file na kaso sa kanya? isa pa po ng mag live in po sila 16 years old palang yung babae kaya gumawa ng kasulatan yung parents ng babae at pinapirmahan sa magulang ng bf ko. may bisa po ba ang kasulatan na iyon? sila lang naman po ang gumawa. sana matulungan nyo ako. Salamat ng marami


View user profile

2 Re: Need Advice on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:00 pm


did he sign the birth certificate?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Need Advice on Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:58 pm


Arresto Menor
Yes. Pirmado nya po ang birth certificate ng bata. Tapos pinirmahan naman ng parents ng BF ko ang kasulatan na magpapakasal sila pagdating ng babae sa tamang edad.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum