Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

surname problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 surname problem on Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:29 pm


Arresto Menor
gud pm po..ask q lng po kung pwede po ba aq magpapassport kung wla po akong surname?kc po sa birth certificate q ang nklagay po ay chellen serrano,na ang dpat po ay chellen serrano delos santos..kya po ang prob q ay wla akong lastname middle lng po ang mron..ano po kya ang mas mgandang gwin q?pkisgot po pls kc gulong gulo na po aq..urgent dn po kc dhil paalis na po aq dpat papuntang japan pro d po aq mkapagpassport dhil po sa surname problem q..tnx po.

View user profile

2 Re: surname problem on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:47 pm


Arresto Menor
gud day..kasal na po ako..pero ang surname ng anak q sa nso ay surname qpa nun dalaga aq..?
ano po ang madaling paraan para mailipat xa sa apelyido ng asawa q..?thanks

View user profile

3 Re: surname problem on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:33 pm


chelen, see if the dfa will allow it. if not, you have to file a petition in court to correct it.

marykhay, is the father your husband? if so, he he has to file an affidavit of acknowledgment and your marriage certificate. if he is not the father, then adoption.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 surname problem on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:04 pm


Arresto Menor
sir ask lng po ako ng legal advice. Recently ko lang po kasi nalaman I have this previous birthcertificate so i'm using po my second one i was late registered by my mom using my step father's surname. Pero what I learned po in my first birthcertificate im using my birth father surname but there's no signature affixed to it(by my father) and my mom and my birth father is not married so I find it void in my understanding i would like to know if im correct. Then never po kami kumuha ng una ko birthcertificate so every time po lagi yung second one yung nakukuha ko just this last month lang na trace po sa nso na my una po pala ako birthcertificate. I was advice by the nso na ippoblocked daw po nila yung second birthcertificate ko which I'm using right now. And nasabi rin po sa akin ng nso kung gusto ko daw po gamitin yung surname na ginagamit ko ngayon kailangan po iadopt ako ng step father ko. Pero in my understanding po when my step father affixed his signature sa birthcertificate i was already adopted by him. I would like to know kung ano po dapat ko gawin I want to use the surname I'm using right now and naipaayos ko na po kasi yun. gusto ko rin po ipaalam sa inyo na i filed a petition to change my gender sa ginagamit ko po na birthcertificate ngayon actually tapos na po my court decision na po ang hinihintay ko lang po yung annotated birthcertificate. So yun po sana matulungan nyo po ako. Thanks

View user profile

5 Re: surname problem on Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:19 pm


Arresto Menor
Good Noon, I have a daughter who is now 16 years old, my late husband is not the real father of her, this is the story: After 3 years of my marriage my late husband and I got separated for some reasons, after a year of separation, I met another guy and I had an affair with him and I got pregnant by him, but before the birth of my daughter my late husband came back and helped me with all the documents including birth certificate of my daughter and because we are married the surname of my late husband automatically attached to my daughter's birth certificate as well as his name as the father. After 5 months I delivered my daughter, my late husband started to act differently, I could tell my baby were not safe to my late husband's care, he do some weird actions whenever he was with my baby, there were times he let my baby cry and cry and not giving her any bottle of milk so I decided to just get off with him. I got my baby and we started living alone. After how many months of getting off from my late husband, I talked with the real father or the biological father of my daughter, I asked what was his plan about me and our daughter. I love my daughter very much and I would do everything to let her live and gives her a better life. After how many months, me, the biological father and our daughter started to live in one house as live-in partner, we cannot marry because I was once married. When my daughter started her schooling we let her use her biological father's surname at school, though her original birth certificate is on my late husband's surname. My daughter is now 16 years old and ready to go into her college school, she is a very bright student and excels in academics and non-academics, she even passed the entrance exam in one of the prestigious university here in the Philippines, the big problem is, her birth certificate, while she is still using her biological father's surname, her original birth certificate still on my late husband's surname and I want this to be fixed. Please let me know what option I could do for this to fix. I want the surname of my daughter be replaced to the surname of her biological father on her birth certificate. Thank you in advance for your help. God Bless and More Power. Evelyn

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum