Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what to do with my wife?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what to do with my wife? on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:15 pm

faithmag

Arresto Menor
atty.. regarding po sa wife ko na nagcommit ng adultery, may nakuha po akong deleted sex video nla ng lalaki nya na narecover ko po gamit ung laptop ko then ung ginamit na pangvideo eh ung regalo nmin sa kasal.. puede na po ba ung evidence na maconvict sya sa court and pagkinasuhan ko sya ng adultery eh magfile nmn sya sa akin sa court gamit RA9262 o anit-violence against women, claim nya is psychological violence, pati public humilation... ano po dapat ko gawin?

View user profile

2 Re: what to do with my wife? on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:46 am

attyLLL

what does the video show?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: what to do with my wife? on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:34 pm

faithmag

Arresto Menor
ung actual sex video po nila ng lalaki nya, at kung sakaling makulong po ba ung wife ko,..makapagpa-annul pa po ba kmi...

View user profile

4 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:12 pm

attyLLL

if that is what the video will show then a charge of adultery may prosper, but it has no effect of the validity of your marriage.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: what to do with my wife? on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:51 pm

faithmag

Arresto Menor
atty salamat po....incase po na maconvict sya, puede po ba ako mgfile ng annulment on other grounds like psychological incapacity?

View user profile

6 Re: what to do with my wife? on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:26 pm

Almondo

Arresto Mayor
I need to see the video ,,, then i can advise you...

View user profile

7 Re: what to do with my wife? on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:09 pm

attyLLL

yes, if you can prove that ground.

View user profile

8 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:45 pm

faithmag

Arresto Menor
salamat po atty

View user profile

9 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:37 pm

marvin77

Arresto Menor
paalis po ang asawa ko ngaun darating n lingo. paano po ba ako makaka kuha ng hold departure order? pkiramdam kopo kase my iba na syang lalake dun.

View user profile

10 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:39 pm

marvin77

Arresto Menor
may paraan po ba kung paano ko sya mapipigilan ang pag alis nya?

View user profile

11 Re: what to do with my wife? on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:46 pm

attyLLL

file a criminal case then a request for watch list order, but even i have never been able to do that in a week. and it seems the doj is not issuing wlos

View user profile

12 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sat May 05, 2012 11:22 am

faithmag

Arresto Menor
atty regarding po sa sex video ng asawa ko at ng lalaki nya, admissible po ba yun as evidence sa case na adultery, un lng po kc ung evidence ko sa kanila...

View user profile

13 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sat May 05, 2012 10:25 pm

attyLLL

yes, it is admissible, but you have to explain how you acquired it, good luck.

View user profile

14 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sun May 06, 2012 8:47 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
faithmag wrote:atty regarding po sa sex video ng asawa ko at ng lalaki nya, admissible po ba yun as evidence sa case na adultery, un lng po kc ung evidence ko sa kanila...

you can tell them that the laptop is a shared laptop and both of you have access on it. Very Happy

View user profile

15 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sat May 26, 2012 2:57 pm

faithmag

Arresto Menor
good day po, puede ko po bang ipagsabay ung case ng adultery para sa wife ko at the same time alienation of affection dun sa paramour nya?

View user profile

16 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sun May 27, 2012 7:36 am

attyLLL

no, one is a criminal case to be filed at the prosecutor's office; the other is a civil case to be filed directly in court.

View user profile

17 Re: what to do with my wife? on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:11 pm

faithmag

Arresto Menor
attyLLL wrote:no, one is a criminal case to be filed at the prosecutor's office; the other is a civil case to be filed directly in court.
gud day po, if i file it separately on the proper court/office, then can i simultaneously file adultery for my wife(prosecutors office) and alienation of affection to the paramour(directly in court) against the two of them?

View user profile

18 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:47 am

attyLLL

yes

View user profile

19 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:44 am

faithmag

Arresto Menor
salamat po

View user profile

20 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:55 am

faithmag

Arresto Menor
gud day po atty, bago po ako nkapagfile, kinasuhan po ako ng wife ko ng rape, VAWC RA 9262, grave coercion, assault, robbery... ano po dapat ko gawin...

View user profile

21 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:42 pm

concepab

Reclusion Perpetua
faithmag wrote:gud day po atty, bago po ako nkapagfile, kinasuhan po ako ng wife ko ng rape, VAWC RA 9262, grave coercion, assault, robbery... ano po dapat ko gawin...

you are still lucky, kasi hindi niya sinamahan ng murder Very Happy prepare your counter affidavit. the progress of her complaint will rest on the evidences. If you have your lawyer he/she knows what to do.

Good luck.

View user profile

22 :) on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Conviction

Arresto Menor
concepab wrote:
faithmag wrote:gud day po atty, bago po ako nkapagfile, kinasuhan po ako ng wife ko ng rape, VAWC RA 9262, grave coercion, assault, robbery... ano po dapat ko gawin...

you are still lucky, kasi hindi niya sinamahan ng murder Very Happy prepare your counter affidavit. the progress of her complaint will rest on the evidences. If you have your lawyer he/she knows what to do.

Good luck.

Very Happy

View user profile

23 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:40 am

attyLLL

faith, a counter charge at this point is possible but paltry compared what she has filed against you. focus on defense now. a good lawyer is essential

View user profile

24 Re: what to do with my wife? on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:42 pm

kenjuyan

Arresto Menor
have a good day po!can i request deportation for my wife working abroad(Hongkong)...we are married for 7 years...last January 2012 she confessed that she have a relationship with her x-boyfriend..last july 2012 umuwi sya dito sa pinas pero di sya umuwi samin ng anak ko..and i found out that she stayed in manila with her x-bf..kakabalik lang po nya sa hongkong last August 02,2012...pls tulungan nyo po ko..kung ano pong dapat kung gawin?

View user profile

25 Re: what to do with my wife? Today at 7:10 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum