Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Notice of Arraignment"

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 "Notice of Arraignment" on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 am

Hi ma'am/sir,
Can i ask u a question about my case?
I hope u can give me an advice on what to do b'coz i recieved "Notice of Arraignment"from the RTC,they are charging me of child abuse.Is by glancing a baby boy age 7,which actually i did not do it intentionally already consider child abuse?
The parents of the boy insisted that the boy had a phobia of me.
Actually the boy got a phobia b'coz the way the parents are treating them,being a nieghbor i can hear the mother shouting cursing them bad mouth.
So i think they are just putting the blame on me.
What should i do ma'am/sir?
Im only 17 years old when the incident happened,and now im 18 years old.
Please help me.
Im leaving alone here in manila seeking a good fortune.
Im just bothered and suffering sleepless nights b'coz of this.
Again please help me guyz,and i would be verry thankfull for what ever advice you can extend to me.
Just in case guy'z can i counter charge them?
Again thank you and hoping for your immediate advice.
More power and godbless!

View user profile

2 Re: "Notice of Arraignment" on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:49 pm


didn't you file a counter affidavit at the prosecutor's office? are you sure that is what you are accused of?

your concern now is to file bail because a warrant of arrest will be issued. if you cannot get a private lawyer the court will assign you one

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum