Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Legal Advice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Legal Advice on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:15 pm


Arresto Menor
Good afternoon po. I am being charged with 2 others by my previous company of estafa through falsification of private documents and falsification of commercial documents. This started August year 2010. I worked as an accountant for one of their companies. The issue was I connived/conspired and confederated with 2 employees of other company in fabricating falsified deposit slips. They said they had a witness seeing me helping in making those falsified deposit slips. Which is definitely not true! During that time they had conducted an internal company investigation which I think i had cooperated to clear my name. I had to tender my resignation because I felt so humiliated and being condemned by everyone. Also losing the trust and confidence of the management in me making it hard for me to work with them anymore. After I gave my statements and proofs of my innocence on that matter, I never heard from them again until recently. First I got a demand letter from a Law firm, stating that it is a final demand made upon me to return an amount (P66K+)which I never got hold of within 5 days from the date of receipt. I preferred not to comply because I was so pissed with the company and the idea that they were not yet done ruining my life & my reputation. Next thing I know there was a subpoena sent to me last week requiring me to appear in the prosecutors office to answer clarificatory questions in the preliminary investigation. What shall I do? I don't want to pay them the amount they were collecting from me because #1 I know nothing about that issue #2 I don't get any peso from that company in bad faith #3 they were the one who owes me my last pay/13th Mo. & reimbursements they never paid back which more or less will total of less than P50K. On my point of view they were the one who stole money from me because they never paid me back & they ruin my name & credibility. I was getting so frustrated, I want to clear my name but I don't know how can I prove my innocence aside from that I cant afford a lawyer to defend me.

View user profile

2 Re: Need Legal Advice on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:01 pm


Prision Correccional
you may drop-by at any Public Attorney's Office near you

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum