Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custody Rights

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Custody Rights on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:48 pm

innah0326

Arresto Menor
Good day! My husband and I got separated almost 3 yrs ago because I can no longer take the abuses he shows to me like womanizing, saying bad words to me in front of many people. We have a business but since I left, i no longer get anything from that business financially. And he doesn't want to give me our kids for custody rights. Now, he has a new family and am still claiming my custody to my kids, he still doesn't want. Pls help me regarding this matter because I am afraid that my kids are no longer taken good care of especially with their studies and they live with my parents-in-law. He pays the tuition fee and other financial support but other than that, no more. He is more concentrated to his new family now. Pls enlighten me regarding this matter. Can I sue him? What possibility do I have to get my kids? PLEASE HELP ME...

View user profile

2 Re: Custody Rights on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:42 pm

attyLLL

if your children are less than 7 years old, you'll have a great chance of getting them. your remedy is to file a petition for custody

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Custody Rights on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:25 pm

innah0326

Arresto Menor
is there a possibility that I can sue him for adultery?

View user profile

4 Re: Custody Rights on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Almondo

Arresto Mayor
If he fathers another child to another girl,,, you can charge him with comubine,,, very low penalty...

View user profile

5 Re: Custody Rights on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm

innah0326

Arresto Menor
Is it possible to ask for a share in our business since it is still conjugal property?

View user profile

6 Re: Custody Rights on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:10 pm

attyLLL

you can charge him with concubinage if you can prove they are living together. you can file a separate petition for accounting of the conjugal properties.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

7 Re: Custody Rights on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:36 pm

innah0326

Arresto Menor
1. If I charge him with concubinage, will he or they be imprisoned?

2. What are the requirements in filing a petition in court for child custody and accounting of conjugal property?

PLEASE HELP... and Thank you so much.

View user profile

8 Re: Custody Rights on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:09 pm

attyLLL

1) only after trial
2) a lawyer to assist you prepare your petition

View user profile

9 Re: Custody Rights Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum