Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Penalties for concubinage or abandonment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Penalties for concubinage or abandonment on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Arresto Menor
My husband and I has been separated for 17 yrs, he has a new family with 4 kids. recently, they have been very interested in finding out what are his legal rights as my beneficiaries like SSS pension, benefits, Philhealth coverage, etc.. to which really pissed me off. I plan to file a concubinage case againts him, what will he end up to?? will he go to jail?? together with his mistress?? how about abandonment?? he never give support to his 4 kids with me since we separated..

View user profile

Arresto Mayor
See a FREE Government Lawyer... File for LEGAL SEPERATION, then he cant claim anything from you...Go and talk to the DSWD,,,you can file Financial Abuse against him for support of your 4 kids...

View user profile

3 Re: Penalties for concubinage or abandonment on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:09 pm

how old are your children now? how will you prove that they are living together?

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum