Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double Titling of Real Property

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Double Titling of Real Property on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Arresto Menor
Good Day Attorney,
I am a broker for a certain parcel of lot situated here in province. Ask ko po kung how much time (weeks or months) para magpalabas ng finality or writ of possession ang Supreme Court that the original certificate of title be named sa talagang owner ng property where it was originally registered. Kasi po may decision na yung Supreme Court wayback 2005 at yung record sa Land Registration Authority (dated 2011) was already registered under the name of the original owner. For this po ba attorney, magkano po ba ang kailangan na pera dito para yung final decision matapos na po? Kasi po yung owner ng lot though patay na at ang mga heirs na lang ang nag-aasikaso nito and they wanted to settle the property to the buyer.
Your advise is highly appreciated.
Thank you po.

Last edited by changel on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : preposition and wordings)

View user profile

2 Re: Double Titling of Real Property on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:58 pm

after a case is decided by the SC, the records are sent back to the original court for execution. follow up first at the RTC.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Double Titling of Real Property on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:03 am

Arresto Menor
Hi Attorney,

I'll consult/check/ask with the seller if it was sent back to RTC. Then what if attorney if it's here na po sa RTC, how many weeks na po yun maprocess yung writ of judgment or finality? Kasi po, I need to know as early as now kasi po pag mag present ako ng documents sa buyer at magtatanong ng mga ganito then wala ako maisagot like for example kung ilang araw ito mailabas sa SC or sa kung saan po manggagaling ang OCT na naka pangalan na sa owner.

One thing po pala, magkano po kaya ang kailangan na pera (rough estimate) dito para ayusin sa Supreme Court or Regional Trial Court?

I hope I could present the documents and answer the buyer's questions with complete details and correct information.

Thanks a lot po sa help.

Last edited by changel on Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wordings changed.)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum