Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I want to ask for some advice..

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I want to ask for some advice.. on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:44 pm

beaglebart

Arresto Menor
I am a daughter of a legal wife. My father has another family and they are using our surname but I am not sure if they are married or what-so-ever. I have 2 siblings. My older brother was born 1986, I am 1990 and our youngest is 1997. The mistress and my dad's first child is one year younger than me and they have now 7 kids. My mom just found out from a friend that the mistress' is pregnant again for the 7th time.

The mistress' was actually a friend of my mom before and she worked for our family way back. My mom went through a lot, even had cancer because of stress and it really breaks my heart to see her get hurt again.

Another issue is.. We think that my dad has another woman, not the mistress. A new one. This one is a secretary at our office before. My mom is keeping track of the Easytrip toll details and found out that my dad is seeing the other one every Friday.

Currently, my dad is not coming here at home and they are not talking to each other. They are not talking about the issue because of course my mom is very tired, hurt and mad while my dad is very ma-pride and not even tried to talk to my mom even though he knows his wrong doings. One time, my mom saw a text from the secretary.. "Babe, kumain ka na.." etc. Instead of apologizing or explaining, he even got mad at my mom for looking at his phone.

I am sorry for the long post. I am just telling the issue now and I want to seek advice. My friends told me that we can sue them, but what can I do?

What's worse.. I think the other family or the mistress is trying to steal our family business. Parang nakikipaglabanan pa sa amin at nananadya para makuha yung dad ko and yung business. I really want to know what our options are about this issue and hopefully, my dad and mom can end this marriage. I prefer that they end it and let my mom be.

View user profile

2 Re: I want to ask for some advice.. on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:12 pm

attyLLL

is your mother willing to file a case against your father?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: I want to ask for some advice.. on Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:47 am

beaglebart

Arresto Menor
I havent asked her about it. I think she is just concerned for us and especially the outcome of her future decisions regarding this.

View user profile

4 Re: I want to ask for some advice.. on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:06 pm

attyLLL

you can initiate a case of ra 9262 if you can prove that the marital infidelity is repeated or if he is failing to provide support.

your mother can file concubinage case if they are living together.

assert management and ownership over the business by getting involved in it.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum