Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

father's pension

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 father's pension on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:37 pm


Arresto Menor
good day..SSS pensioner po ang papa ko pero mama ko po ung nakakakuha ng pension nya, sa atm po nya nakukuha ung pension. may edad na po kasi ang papa ko and may sakit, kaso ung mama ko nalaman namen na may ibang lalaki and ung pension ng papa ko ung ginagamit nila na pambayad ng bahay na tinutuluyan nila ngaun. pwede po bang kaming mgkakapatid ang kumuha ng pension ng papa namen? pwede po ba naming sampahan ng kaso ung mama namen kasi may iba syang lalaki samantalang buhay pa ung papa namen?

thank you po sa time and sana sagutin nyo ung questions ko.


View user profile

2 Re: father's pension on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:13 pm


it is your father who can file a case of adultery against her.

inquire with the bank how to declare the atm of your father as lost and a new one issued to him which you can control

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum