The other half, wherein I am included, was left to serve as a temporary support until the cases that we are working run out. Most of the group members that I belong was scheduled to be transferred to a voice account which is headed by a different group of managers. I passed this group and scheduled for job offer.
For some members, they are still waiting for management decision. My problem now is that on the day I will sign the new contract I committed a late and my direct manager did not include me on the persons who will sign the new agreement. I was shocked because I was not informed of the problem, I only noticed it at the end of the shift 'cause those who will sign need to render extra hours after the shift. So, approached this direct manager/supervisor for the reason which is according to him, due to a pending disciplinary action. The way understand it, he would like to talk to me the next day about this issue.
I have several teammates who are on the brink of being put in floating status. This concerns me because of a late I will also be in floating status. My questions for now: Is it the company's right to prevent me from signing a new contract due to pending disciplinary action?
I was not available the day when the managers communicated this to the team, so I asked my supervisor to schedule a meeting which did not occur even after 2 follow ups. I never expected that disciplinary action will result to my current situation.
Is it OK if I will not accept the disciplinary action?
Any suggestions on the course of action I need to take.
Thanks in advance.