Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

problem with my NSO birthcertificate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 problem with my NSO birthcertificate on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:22 pm


Arresto Menor
hello good evening..
I need a lawyer who has a knowledge and background with NSO clerical errors on birth certificate.. Ive been using my dad's last name since i was a kid..but i got my mom's maiden name registered on my nso birth certificate as my last name.. everyone said i need a court order to change it thats why i need a good lawyer to help me out. its really frustrating..

View user profile

2 Re: problem with my NSO birthcertificate on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:58 am


Arresto Menor
hello good morning,
ask ko lang po kc po ng ipanganak ko yung 2 kong anak 1997 at 1999 di pa po kami kasal so gamit po nila surname ko pero sa birth certificate nakapirma ang father nila. 2001 nagpakasal kami . anu po dapat namin gawin para magamit ng 2 kong anak ang surname ng father nila. tnx po in advance..

View user profile

3 Re: problem with my NSO birthcertificate on Tue May 22, 2012 6:14 pm


Arresto Menor
Just here to help:

@ajplanas0822 and @ccn_lot - your documents will undergo the process called legitimation. ito po yung process na magpapalit ng surname ng mother sa nso certificate to surname ng father.

You can call NSO Helpline Plus (02) 737-1111 or chat with us for the complete procedure.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum