Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not legal separated, what if....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Not legal separated, what if.... on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:00 pm


Arresto Menor
Hiwalay po ako sa asawa ko 2 yrs ago pero hindi pa po ito legal.What if kung pupunta ako ng Canada at naging citizen ako dun, mawawalan na po ba ng bisa ung kasal namin dito sa Pilipinas? Paano po kung magpapakasal ako sa Canada makakasuhan pa din ba ako ng Bigamy? Thanx po. I'm hoping for your immediate advice.

View user profile

2 Re: Not legal separated, what if.... on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:01 pm


Arresto Menor
I mean Not Legally Separated, what if... (Title)

View user profile

3 Re: Not legal separated, what if.... on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:11 pm


change of citizenship will not affect your marriage, but after you become a foreigner, then you can file for divorce under canadian law.

if not, and you get married, then you can be charged with bigamy then deported.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Not legal separated, what if.... on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:29 pm


Arresto Menor
thank you po sa time at pagsagot niyo sa katanungan ko. God Bless you po.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum