Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help please! on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:01 pm

daddilemna

Arresto Menor
I have a problem regarding my wife. I came home today from work, and checked my computer. I installed a keylogger on my PC because I believed that my wife is hiding something from me. And she was, I say on the logs that she was indeed texting and chatting a guy. The guy is her friend. The guy knows that she is married and we have a son. The guy also has a girlfriend. I asked her to come home and asked her to explain. She said that's all that there is. She said that the guy said that he liked him, I asked her if she also feels the same. All she said that I was cold to her since last year. I believe that its still not a reason for her to do this to me. I know, I have been a good provider to her and my son. I even sold some of my property to start a business and support our child. After what she has done, I don,t think that i'll be able to get over it. Help please.

View user profile

2 Re: Help please! on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:19 pm

attyLLL

no laws have been transgressed, and if you want to to save your marriage, then legal action is not your remedy. besides, all your evidence is not admissible for violation of privacy of communication.

it hurts, but you may want to try to win her back. being a good provider is not enough. hopefully she will reciprocate.

don't do anything against the other guy except for letting him know that you know. this doesn't allow you to do anything against him.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Help please! on Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 am

daddilemna

Arresto Menor
I talked to her today, I told her that I am willing to take her back provided that she avoids the guy, live like a married woman should and prioritize our family. Like I said on my first post,she said the reason was because I was being cold to her. I know I'm being cold to her. I was being cold to her because of how she behaves. She seems to prioritize her friends over me. I allow her to go out with her friends from time to time. But in past few months she's doing this frequently. She asks permission to go out. Sometimes I tell her no because she already went out like a week ago.If I don't give her permission she will get mad. On some occasion even if i don't give her permission and i get mad she would still go out. I told her all these things and she said that she'll go back to me provided that we move out of my parents house because my parents learned of what she did. I just started working in a new company and we dont have much savings. What she is asking is impossible at this moment! She's the one that got us in this situation and she's the one making demands.

View user profile

4 Re: Help please! on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:26 am

attyLLL

this is not a legal issue, but from a practical point of view, it's going to be tough for her to live in the same place as your parents now.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Help please! on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:13 am

daddilemna

Arresto Menor
Looks to me that she's not even willing to fix our marriage. She brought this upon herself. My parents are open for her t go back, provided that she change her ways.

View user profile

6 Re: Help please! Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum