Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evidence against RA 9262

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Evidence against RA 9262 on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:34 pm

Arresto Menor
Hi,I filed RA 9262 case against my husband since he left us for another woman. We already had 2 preliminary Investigation at the Fiscal's office. He attanded the 1st hearing but on the 2nd he did not attend & he wasn't able to submit his counter-affidavit.

1. What would be the outcome of the investigation if he still does not show up on the next hearing?

2. I don't know the correct way of submitiing my evidence. How should I write that? Can you please give me samples. My evidences are pictures, text messages & birth certificate of their child.

Thank you!

View user profile

2 Re: Evidence against RA 9262 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:05 am

under what paragraph of 9262 did you accuse him?

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Evidence against RA 9262 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Arresto Menor
Good day Atty.

I have filed RA 9262 sa dati kong BF po. I caught him with a Girl under his bed. I grab the girl, drag her hair tapos sinapak ko. mejo nasaktan ko tlga ung babae. grabe po kase. I am 5 months pregnant and we had an agreement to meet that day so i could get money from him for my chekup. When I grab the hair of the girl sinakal ako ngb malakas ng dati kong BF, kinagat, sinapak, tinajakan chan ko, sinambunutan at nilabasan pa ako ng baril kase patuloy ang away namin non, this is not the first time na sinaktan ako ng dati kong BF. nakapagpamedico legal na din po ako, right now we are just waiting for the subpina para sa hearing. Pangalawang beses na to na nilabasan niya ako ng baril. lagi niya yang pangtakot saken. pati mga magulang ko dindamay niya. like nong papaunta yun nanay at kapatid ko at sinabi ko sakanya nagkasa siya ng baril. although hindi siya lumbas non pero palagi niya tong pantakot at nasbi niya pang di niya ako lulubayan pag nasira daw buhay niya/kung mag file kami ng kaso saknya. His even using his gun to show off with our friends. tapos bigla na lang yan magpapaputok at gagawing target ang pader ng eskwelahan sa harap ng bahay nila. I know and I have seen how he is incapable of using a gun kaya po sana I wish for his gun to confiscated. what could be our next step po? can i use pics and testimonials from our co-workers that he have a gun? I'm scared that he may use it against us kase. Facebook chat can also be and evidence po ba?
Also, ung babae na nahuli ko sa ilalim na kama niya would countercharge daw, physical injury din, pero that nyt lang naging ok kami nong babae. nagsorry ako sknya dahil sa nasaktan ko xa nagpacnxa din xa. I still have her text with me na ok lang naintndhan nya tapos ngaun magfafile xa. can i use her txt as an evidence na nagcompromise na kami?
sa case din po ng RA 9262. I have medico legal, police blotter and pictures ng mga pasa, I also have text evidence na nkadrugs xa that day. that would be a huge evidence din po diba atty?
ayan po. thank you po. hoping to hear from you soon atty.

View user profile

4 Re: Evidence against RA 9262 Today at 6:03 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum