Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Married and have two kids with married man... seek an advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jane06

Arresto Menor
Hi,

I was married January of 2004 in a civil wedding. Hindi po kami dumaan talaga sa process of applying a marriage. We had a friend (neighbor) and she process our papers and gave our payment. and after 3 days we had our civil wedding in the hall of justice. then after that, few days later we've process our marriage contract and submitted it in civil register office. a few weeks later I found out that my husband was already married in Luzon. I was really confused I dont know what I'm going to do. Until now we've been together for almost 8 years and have two kids. His first wife knew that we're married. But everytime she can't contacted my husband she always threat us that she want to file a case with his husband. But as far as I know, his wife had also another partner for 7 years. My husband supported financially his two children with his first wife, my husband works abroad.

What will I do? I want to correct the situation. Since then, I knew that his married I want to back out but I did not seek any help because I don't want my family knew it. I'm scared but when I think of my children I feel guilty. Though my husband feel and show us that we are his family but then I want to correct things. PLEASE help me.. what Im goin' to do?

View user profile

attyLLL

you can file a petition to have your marriage declared void

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum