Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need help..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need help.. on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:00 pm


Arresto Menor
hi i wud like to seek help, i've had a married bf, but they are already separated by living and they hav a son, now that we broke up, his wife is now chasing me and texting/threatening me that i will pay for wat we have done, i am afraid that she will soon found me and came to our house and make a scandal, if that so, what case can i file to them, and the threatening comes only in txt messages.

can she also file a case against me? pls help

View user profile

2 Re: need help.. on Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:11 am


answered your other post

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum