Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about Financial support for children - naisip ko lang po.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Reclusion Perpetua
Attorney, Good day po. Just out of curiosity about child support. We know that both parent must provide financial support for their child regardless of their marital status. Now, if the Father failed to provide financial support for his child/children, he may face criminal charges under RA 9262. What if the child is in Father’s custody and the mother failed to provide? Will she face criminal charge also?

View user profile


theoretically, yes, b

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum