Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal advise

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 legal advise on Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:10 am

April Vidal

Arresto Menor
gud eve po. ask ko po sana ano maganda kong gawin para makasiguro po ako kasi yung kakilala ko po ay isasangla nya sakin yung sasakyan nila kaso po nakapangalan ang sasakyan sa father nya na patay na. ngayon po dun sa pera na makukuha nya sakin ay yun din po ipanglalakad nya para malipat sa name nya at marehistro ang sasakyan dahil 2 yrs. ng di narehistro. anong klase po ng kasulatan dapat kong gawin?

View user profile

2 Re: legal advise on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:47 am


Arresto Menor
My auntie (my father's sister) married my mother's nephew last November 18,1994 but after 18 days her husband disappeared without any explanation and reason. We just found out after several years that he was living with another woman and presently with 2 children. We also learned that he was working abroad (jeddah). Since he left he totally abandoned my aunt. He totally left her without any single word.She realized lately that what he had done to her is not fair. She doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. As the legal wife, we would like to ask how can we seek justice in this kind of situation.Thanks

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum