Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

maternity leave

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 maternity leave on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:46 pm

lady_isabella

Arresto Menor
hi! pls i need ur legal advice. i'm a teacher, pregnant and unmarried. according to RA 9710 i can avail the two-month maternity leave. but how? i searched the net, there's no memo regarding maternity leave for unmarried teacher only special leave for women with gynecological disorder. pls help me.. thank u.

View user profile

2 Re: maternity leave on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 pm

attyLLL

you are entitled regardless of marital status

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: maternity leave on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:31 pm

lady_isabella

Arresto Menor
thank you very much!!! i have a follow up question. puede ba ako maghabol ng sustento sa tatay ng anak ko kahit di ko ipasunod ang apelyido nya?

View user profile

4 Re: maternity leave on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:38 pm

attyLLL

yes, but only after you are able to establish that he is the father

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: maternity leave on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:21 am

lady_isabella

Arresto Menor
thank u atty!! dna testing lng ba ang paraan to prove that he's the father? are there any other means?

View user profile

6 Re: maternity leave on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:27 pm

attyLLL

written acknowledgment from the father, an affidavit, prior recognition

but dna is best

View user profile

7 Re: maternity leave on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:14 pm

lady_isabella

Arresto Menor
maraming salamat Atty.. Smile

View user profile

8 Re: maternity leave on Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:44 pm

lady_isabella

Arresto Menor
hello po again. ano pong action na ang dapat kung gawin kc di po ako pinayagan mag.maternity leave (unwed po ako) ng administrative officer namin. sabi niya may conflict daw sa civil service law ung r.a. 9710. bilang teacher immoral daw ako at personal leave without pay lng po ang binigay sa kin. pls enlighten me. thank u.

View user profile

9 Re: maternity leave on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:28 pm

attyLLL

ah so you are govt employee. i'm afraid that's not my expertise but i would say the rule should be the same. make a written inquiry to the civil service commission or the gsis

View user profile

10 Re: maternity leave Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum