Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Being explicitly refused to avail a valid refund.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
I'm currently experiencing a problem with an online company regarding a valid refund that they do not process even after 2 months of waiting. Here are the details:

-The request for refund is for a travel/tour package and they claim that I can have the refund within 7 days if I change my mind.

-So I sent them a request but weeks have passed and I kept receiving a confirmation email saying that they will process it, the tour has been fully paid.

-We went to their office after A MONTH of waiting to get results, but they told us THEY ARE JUST ABOUT TO INVESTIGATE AND PROCESS IT.

-I was willing to agree upon a settlement, whether I get the refund in cash or in kind. As I was trying to follow up the refund after another month of waiting. I was told that they will investigate it and see what can be done. IN OTHER WORDS, THEY DID NOTHING, COMPLETELY BEING NEGLECTFUL NOT COOPERATING despite my REPEATED EFFORTS in trying to communicate with them.

-I WAITED, I COMMUNICATED to NO AVAIL. All efforts have been exhausted with NO IMPROVEMENT on the results.

As a consumer I feel as if there is no law protecting us from deceitful and unfair practices that merchants like these do.

What is the next step to this? Can anything on my part be done to call their attention? I feel as if I have been robbed and that they have wasted a considerable amount of my valuable time. I feel that simply getting the refund back is not enough, can they be punished? I don't think other people should experience the same, even if I get the refund back they will simply do it to others.

I hope you have the time to review my post, thank you so much.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum