Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adultery case

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Adultery case on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:11 pm

sykes01

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty. Here are the facts of my case:

I had a relationship with a married woman way back Nov 2011. She has been separated from the husband for some time now and they have not been living together. They have 1 child with shared custody. I had knowledge of this and we have been lovers, helping her out despite me being in the province all the time. The guy knows about our relationship and they have been planning on getting an annulment soon.

The problem is, my girlfriend is now pregnant after we had a vacation in Singapore recently. The guy does not know about it yet, we're just preparing our defense nonetheless. It was a mistake and I did not intend to do that.

Question atty:

1) The sexual act was committed outside of the phils when we had a vacation recently, can we still be charged even if it was committed outside of PH?

2) in the case that we are found guilty of the crime, how can one apply for probation? and in our case, can we apply?

3) will it affect an existing annulment proceeding bet the two of them?

Need your help guys. Thanks

Sykes (Davao)

View user profile

2 Re: Adultery case on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:07 pm

attyLLL

1) it can be used as a defense if it can be proven
2) yes
3) no

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Adultery case on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:10 pm

sykes01

Arresto Menor
Thank you Atty L.

If we can prove that it was committed outside ph, do you think it would stand?

What are the conditions for probation?

View user profile

4 Re: Adultery case Today at 6:08 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum