Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it legal to put my husband as the father of the child that is not his

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Dear Atty.

Iam a married woman and is currently pregnant with another man's child. My husband however is willing to have the child use his surname when the child is born so we can avoid problems. Iam just wondering if there is going to be a problem if I put my husband's name as the child's father instead of that of his biological father's name? Given that his name was not placed as the father's name in the child's birth certificate,can the biological father still change the child's surname to that of his when he is of legal age? thanks in advance.

View user profile


the law actually requires you to do just that

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum