Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deed of Donation vs Tranfer of ownership

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deed of Donation vs Tranfer of ownership on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:41 am

Arresto Menor
In the 80's, my mother and her sister (my aunt) had conlicts with their brother along with his wife due to land, to cut the story short, my mother was given a deed of donation in case something would happen to her. In 2010 my aunt got sick and one of their sister helped her in the hospital bills, her sister also was interested on the land of my aunt, my aunt was weak and still under medication when her sister brought her to the City Hall and let her sign a deed that is giving her the right to owned the land, can my mother have the right to fight for the deed of donation that was given to her? Is there a law voiding the deed that my aunt signed since she is under medication? Can we sue her sister? Will the 01-4 be possible to use in this event? We are living in that property and they want us to vacate it, please help.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum