Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my neighbor

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 my neighbor on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:25 pm


Arresto Menor
puede po p mgpetetition ng kapitbhay dahil sa gulo n ginagawa nila sa lugar namin? pd b demanda ang bata(12yr. old)dahil sa pagbabanta nia papatayin anak q n 8yr old. ? natatakot ako sa mangyayari. salamat po

View user profile

2 Re: my neighbor on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:24 pm


Reclusion Perpetua

hindi po puwede mademanda ang bata na 12 years old. walang criminal liability iyan. better seek advice from a lawyer in personal . wag ho s online. iba talaga if magseek ka ng advice s real lawyer

View user profile

3 Re: my neighbor on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:56 pm


Reclusion Perpetua

walang criminal liability s bata na 12 years old. pero me cause of complaint ka s mga parents ng bata. kaya nga irefer mo s real lawyer.

better yet, punta ka na lang s barangay. para me diplomatic solution na lang. im sure, away bata lang iyan. kawawa naman if magka trauma ang bata dahil sa ganyan. pag usapan niyo lang muna iyan bago kayo magkaso kaso.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum