Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Palisoc- Go and Associates Law Firm Re: Chinatrust Account

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor
I have an existing bank loan from
Chinatrust and i have been having some
financial issues for the past 3 months.
which led them to refer my account to
the above captioned law firm, I work at night and study during the day, and every time they call
either i am in a class or i am asleep.
I have sent several text messages to
them everytime i get a missed call
explaining my schedule. I spoke to the
Secretary of Atty Ranny Palisoc on April 11 to
to discuss my payment arrangements
Last night, one of my officemate called my
attention and showed me a text message from the same
Law firm asking for me and if i have an up[dated contact number, it was mentioned as well in text that there is already a pending legal action for me etc.. I found this unsettling and i felt embarrassed. I felt that they shouldnt be texting or asking my colleagues since i was consistently in contact with them thru text, Embarassed

My question is: is there a confidentiality agreement that guarantees in bank loans that they will not disclose my account situation to anyone other than my lawyer if i have one? because this is really embarassing, i have all the will to settle my account, but i just cant prioritize it because of my financial challenges.. hope you can enlighten me on this. thanks in advance

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum