Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helpppp please

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Helpppp please on Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Mr nosy

Arresto Menor
European my wife is Filipina.
My Wife had a child before we met with unknown father.I want to know in Filippino wiev what I am to the daughter. (my wife get permanent resident but not the daughter due to perhaps he will visit eventhough he is unknown Shocked )

View user profile

2 Re: Helpppp please on Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:50 pm


sorry, not sure what you are asking. if you want to be declared the father, i recommend adoption under your country's law.

as of now, under philippine law, you have no legal tie to the child.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum