Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i did not declare my child in my PDS..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 i did not declare my child in my PDS.. on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:42 am


Arresto Menor
i did not declare that i have a child in my PDS, SALN or in BIR forms, obviously being she was born out of wedlock. can i be charged with perjury or falsification of public docs?

i am worried about this because i am planning to apply for promotion, and i have information that some applicant to the same position is planning to file administrative case against me so that i will be barred from the promotion. what can i do? please help me with answers. thanks!

View user profile

2 Re: i did not declare my child in my PDS.. on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:32 pm


i presume you are the mother. in my opinion, that will not be a serious issue. but no, it's not "obvious"; i hope you will be proud of your child.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum