Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need Advice po Atty.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need Advice po Atty. on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:16 pm


Arresto Menor
Magandang araw po.nakareceive po ang father ko ng subpoena from barangay last april 14 2012.ang nakalagay po sa subpoena ay ang name ko at name ng asawa ko eh 1 year napo kame wala sa pilipinas.unang tanong po pwede po ba issuehan ng subpoena ang wala sa bansa?ang reason po kac kaya po kame nakatangap ng subpoena eh dahil po dun sa pwesto ng shop na inuupahan namin dati eh meron pa po daw kame di nabayaran na bill for water na nung last march 21 po ngaung taon eh binayaran na namin lahat ng bill sa tubig which is 195php attached with receipt sa kapatid ng mayari ng inuupahan namin.Last april 4 binalik na nmin yung susi at verbally sabi ng father ko (kac sya po ang nangangasiwa ng shop nmin before) sa kapatid ng may ari na nagagasiwa sa pwesto eh "OK na Lahat?" then reponse ng nangangasiwa eh "ok na wala na problema".para nmn pong imposible na from march 21 to april 14 mag bibill na kame ng 27k for water?wala po sila mapakita na copy na nagconsume kame ng ganong kalaki.magkakaroon po ba ng problema kung di kame makakaattend sa subpoena at father ko lng ang sisipot.need some advice.

Salamat po.

View user profile

2 Re: Need Advice po Atty. on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:24 am


ask your dad to attend, the case against you won't prosper anyway if you are not here or you have no property here

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum