Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

tax refund

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 tax refund on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:19 am


Arresto Menor
in my previous employer(government) i was deducted P1,498 monthly from january to august. but the amount of tax withheld in my ITR is only P7244. am i entitled for a tax refund? thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: tax refund on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:51 am


Reclusion Perpetua

pakiclear mo muna ang facts mo:
1. previous employer mo, me nawithheld sa iyo na 1,498 monthly. that means 11,984 ang nadeduct sa iyo s previous employer mo.

2. since namention mo man ang previous employer mo, me present employer ka ba? if yes, dapat ang annual income mo s previous at present employer mo i add mo iyang dalawa.

3. if magfile ka ng income tax, dapat kasi kasali ang spouse. joint kau magfile.

4. me business ka ba or source of income aside s trabaho mo? how about your husband?

5. per form 2316, magkano ba ang taxable income mo? s husband mo, magkano ang taxable income niya.

per form 2316 din, determine the following:
1. magkano ang tax withheld mo s previous employer mo.
2. magkano ang tax withheld mo s present employer mo.
3. ilan ang anak mo na 21 years old o below , unmarried at not gainfully employed?

i assume lang muna natin na wala kang husband, give me the facts first to determine if me refundable amount ka.

kasi prevalent ang cases na kahit ang tax n ginawithheld ng employer mo is mali. andaming mali talaga. kaya nga,ang bir, always me magcompute niyan during tax filing season. kasi kahit mga accountant di marurunong magcompute. kaya for the compensation income earners, di puwede na kau kau lang magfile and pay s banko. me mag assist talaga iyan na bir personnel niyan before kau maka file and pay.

andaming cases na magsabi sila na me refundable sila, pero nung kinocompute ng bir examiner, mali pala. wala palang tax refund.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum